Out of stock
CBD has been proven to have soothing and hydrating properties and it is for this very reason that CBCeuticals has produced this innovative product that is capable of providing the same benefits to the beard and the underlying skin. The features of this product are as follows:
- The ingredients used in making our beard balm include Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Avocado Butter, Mangifera Indica (mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocosnucifera (Coconut) oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, RicinusCommunis (Castor) oil, Kokum Butter, Tangerine Butter, CBD Isolate, Menthol Crystals (only in Menthol + products), Naturally derived terpenes and Hemp Seed Oil (only in stick applicator).
- The product has been manufactured using an organic technique and the procedure implemented is non-GMO.
- In order to apply this product, the user needs to take a liberal quantity of the beard balm and apply it to the skin or the facial hair. The process can be done before or even after shaving, as the balm acts as a perfect aftershave. The balm is also capable of keeping the underlying skin of the beard and the facial hair itself hydrated.
- Each serving is almost ¼ teaspoon and every tin/jar contains at least 12 servings of the product.
- Our Hydrating Beard Balm should be stored in a dry and cool place, and the ingredients must be examined thoroughly by the user to determine whether any particular ingredient might cause an allergic reaction.
There are no inquiries yet.